The iPhone 4 was introduced as the thinnest smartphone in the world at the time. Its design consisted of an uninsulated stainless steel frame which doubles as an antenna. with internal components situated between chemically strengthened aluminosilicate glass. The iPhone 4 was the first generation of iPhone that introduced Apple's new high-resolution "Retina Skærm". The Retina maintains same physical size and aspect ratio as its iPhone predecessors. it has a resolution of 640 pixels by 960 pixels and its liquid crystal display had a pixel density of 326 ppi. The iPhone 4 also introduced Apple's A4 system-on-chip. along with iOS 4 which was introduced with multitasking functionality and Apple's new FaceTime video chat service.
|| Apple iPhone 4 16GB (Sort) - Grade B - 1 års garanti
- Type - LED-backlit IPS LCD. capacitive touchscreen. 16M colors
- Size - 3.5 inches
- Resolution - 640 x 960 pixels (~330 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch - Yes
- Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass. Oleophobic coating
- Operating System - iOS 7.1.2
- Chipset - Apple A4
- CPU - 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8
- GPU - PowerVR SGX535
- Card Slot - None
- Internal - 16GB. 512 MB RAM
- Primary - 5 MP. f/2.8. phase detection autofocus. LED flash
- Features - 1/3.2" sensor size. 1.75 µm pixel size. Geo-tagging. Touch Focus. HDR photo
- Video - 720p@30fps
- Secondary - VGA. 480p@30fps. videocalling over Wi-Fi only
- WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. hotspot
- Bluetooth - v2.1. A2DP
- Stand-by - Up to 300 hours (2G) / Up to 300 hours (3G)
- Talk Time - Up to 14 hours (2G) / Up to 7 hours (3G)
- Music Play - Up to 40 hours
- Apple iPhone 4 16GB has LED-backlit a flat panel display which uses LED backlighting instead of the cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) backlighting and it has IPS (In-plane switching) a screen technology for liquid crystal displays (LCDs).
- Apple iPhone 4 16GB has 3.5 inches screen display.
- Apple iPhone 4 16GB has 640 pixels across and 960 pixels down. written as 640 x 960 pixels (~330 ppi pixel density) and is calculated by dividing the width or height of the screen by the number of pixels going across it.
- Apple iPhone 4 16GB has interface technology that enables input through pressure and gestures on multiple points on the surface of a device.
- Apple iPhone 4 16GB has a Corning Gorilla Glass screen. a popular brand of hardened glass used for high-end handset in the mobile industry and Oleophobic coating coating that provides a certain amount of finger smudge resistance to your smartphone's display.
- Apple iPhone 4 16GB has iOS 4 mobile operating system and it is upgradable to iOS 7.1.2.
- Apple iPhone 4 16GB currently uses Apple A4 a 32-bit system on a chip (SoC) features an Apple-designed 32-bit 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 CPU core CPU.
- Apple iPhone 4 16GB has 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 a highly-optimized by ARM for performance and power efficiency. With the ability to scale in speed from 300MHz to 1.35GHz. the AM335x Cortex-A8-based processor can meet the requirements for power optimized systems with a power budget of less than 1W. The Cortex-A8 core is a dual-issue superscalar architecture capable of achieving 2 Dhrystone MIPs per MHz (DMIPS/MHz).
- Apple iPhone 4 16GB has PowerVR SGX535 is an integrated graphics card that can be found in mostly ARM based SoCs for tablets and smartphones. It offers 2 pixel and 2 vertex shaders that are usually clocked at 200 MHz.
- Apple iPhone 4 16GB has no memory card slot (but knowing Apple there will never be one).
- Apple iPhone 4 16GB has 512 MB RAM and 16GB Internal Storage.
- Primay - Apple iPhone 4 16GB has 5 MP primary camera on the rear.
- Apple iPhone 4 16GB has 1/3.2" sensor size
- Apple has increased pixel size to 1.75 µm pixel size. while keeping pixel count the same. thus creating a larger sensor.
- The Touch Focus feature on your iPhone. Normally. the camera focuses on a subject in the center of the display. which you’re reminded of when you momentarily see a square appear in the middle of the screen. adjusting the exposure and what photographers refer to as the white balance.
- It supports Geo-tagging the location of a photograph is automatically noted using the integrated GPS module.
- Apple iPhone 4 16GB's camera does have improved HDR photo capabilities that will produce better color. tone and reduce motion blur.
- Video - Apple iPhone 4 16GB‘s Video performance is also solid. with a few nifty additions. A slow-motion mode has been added and it's bundles of fun. The new camera and app allows shooting at 720p@30fps. Once you've finished shooting you can move some sliders around and make any section move in slow motion. It's simple but it works extremely well. Bouncing on a trampoline will never look more elegant.
- Secondary - Apple iPhone 4 16GB has a VGA camera a 640 pixels wide by 480 pixels tall (or vice-versa in portrait orientation). VGA is larger than CIF. QCIF. and QVGA. but smaller than 1 megapixel. (VGA is equivalent to 0.3 megapixel).
- Apple iPhone 4 16GB supports the following IEEE 802.11 standards exist or are in development to support the creation of technologies for wireless local area networking:
- 802.11b - 11 Mbps standard. 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11g - 54 Mbps standard. 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11n - 100+ Mbps standard improvements over 802.11g
- WIFI personal hotspot. allowing other devices to connect via WIFI
- Apple iPhone 4 16GB supports Bluetooth v2.1 features 'Near Field Pairing' (NFC) which will automatically pair two devices when they are held very close together. This is augmented by an unspecified upgrade to general pairing which will see headsets also 'reduce steps for the user' before connection and A2DP a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system).
- Stand-by - Apple iPhone 4 16GB stays Up to 300 hours (2G) / Up to 300 hours (3G).
- Talk Time - Apple iPhone 4 16GB stays Up to 14 hours (2G) / Up to 7 hours (3G).
- Music Play - Apple iPhone 4 16GB stays Up to 40 hours.
Garanti & Support
Alle vores Apple iPhone 4 smartphones leveres direkte fra vores eget lager. Du er derfor altid garanteret at modtage varen hurtigt, når du handler hos os. Vores Apple iPhone 4 smartphones kommer fra en af de bedste leverandører på markedet og sikrer dig, at alle vores produkter har stor værdi og høj kvalitet. Vores Apple iPhone 4 smartphones er blevet testet og arbejder 100%.
For flere henvendelser henvises til vores medarbejdere for yderligere information.
For at få mere information om Apple iPhone 4 smartphones kontakt os venligst på firstname.lastname@example.org eller tlf.: 70 40 00 10. Vi er mere end villige til at hjælpe dig, hvis du har spørgsmål vedrørende vores Apple iPhone 4 smartphones. Al vores support service er gratis.