Breaking its very own sacred routine of releasing a new iPad model every year, Apple undeniably took everyone by surprise as they not only announced one new iPad, but two at its most recent San Francisco event. Just a little over six months ago, the third-generation iPad became the Cupertino-based company’s flagship tablet, as it moved the industry along its normal course by introducing us to a Retina Display ready iPad. Now in the present, it has seemingly given up its seat on the throne to the latest entrant to the market the aptly named Apple iPad 4, which isn’t necessarily a true successor. Instead, it’s sporting some minor hardware upgrades, while opting to employ Apple’s new Lightning dock port.
|MODEL NAME || Apple iPad 4 16GB WiFi (Sort) - Grade B |
|DISPLAY || |
- Type - LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size - 9.7 inches
- Resolution - 1536 x 2048 pixels (~264 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch - Yes
- Protection - Scratch-resistant glass, Oleophobic coating
|PLATFORM || |
- Operating System - iOS 6, upgradable to iOS 10.2
- Chipset - Apple A6X
- CPU - Dual-core 1.4 GHz
- GPU - PowerVR SGX554MP4 (quad-core graphics)
|MEMORY || |
- Card Slot - None
- Internal - 16GB, 1 GB RAM
|CAMERA || |
- Primary - 5 MP, autofocus
- Features - Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, face detection
- Video - 1080p@30fps
- Secondary - 1.2 MP, 720p@30fps, face detection, FaceTime over Wi-Fi
|COMMUNICATION || |
- WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Bluetooth - v4.0, A2DP
|BATTERY || |
- Stand-by - Up to 720 hours
- Talk Time - Up to 10 hours
- Apple iPad 4 16GB has LED-backlit a flat panel display which uses LED backlighting instead of the cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) backlighting and it has IPS (In-plane switching) a screen technology for liquid crystal displays (LCDs).
- Apple iPad 4 16GB has 9.7 inches screen display.
- Apple iPad 4 16GB has 1536 pixels across and 2048 pixels down, written as 1536 x 2048 pixels (~264 ppi pixel density) and is calculated by dividing the width or height of the screen by the number of pixels going across it.
- Apple iPad 4 16GB has interface technology that enables input through pressure and gestures on multiple points on the surface of a device.
- Apple iPad 4 16GB has a Scratch-resistant glass a processed glass which is tougher than normal glass. So it resists scratches from sharp objects and Oleophobic coating provides a certain amount of finger smudge resistance to your smartphone's display and Oleophobic coating coating that provides a certain amount of finger smudge resistance to your smartphone's display.
- Apple iPad 4 16GB has iOS 6 mobile operating system and it is upgradable to iOS 10.2.
- Apple iPad 4 16GB has Apple A6X a 32-bit system-on-a-chip (SoC) designed by Apple, it features a 1.4 GHz custom Apple-designed ARMv7-A based dual-core CPU called Swift, introduced in the Apple A6. It includes an integrated quad-core PowerVR SGX554MP4 graphics processing unit (GPU) running at 300 MHz (citation needed) and a quad-channel memory subsystem. The memory subsystem supports LPDDR2-1066 DRAM, increasing the theoretical memory bandwidth to 17 GB/s.
- Apple iPad 4 16GB has Dual-core 1.4 GHz The Swift core in the A6 uses a new tweaked instruction set featuring some elements of the ARM Cortex-A15 such as support for the Advanced SIMD v2, and VFPv4. Analysis suggests that the Swift core has a triple-wide frontend and two FPUs, compared to a two-wide core with a single FPU in the Cortex-A9 based predecessor.
- Apple iPad 4 16GB has PowerVR SGX554MP4 (quad-core graphics) an integrated graphics card for ARM based SoCs. It is e.g. used in the Apple A5X and offers 16 unified shader cores that support OpenGL ES 2.0.
- Apple iPad 4 16GB has no memory card slot (but knowing Apple there will never be one).
- Apple iPad 4 16GB has 1 GB RAM and 16GB Internal Storage.
- Primay - Apple iPad 4 16GB has 5 MP primary camera on the rear.
- The Touch Focus feature on your iPhone. Normally, the camera focuses on a subject in the center of the display, which you’re reminded of when you momentarily see a square appear in the middle of the screen, adjusting the exposure and what photographers refer to as the white balance.
- It supports Geo-tagging the location of a photograph is automatically noted using the integrated GPS module.
- Apple iPad 4 16GB face detection function allows the camera to detect faces of your subjects and adjusts Autofocus Area, Flash Mode, Exposure Comp., White Balance and Red Eye Reduction settings automatically. When using Smile Shutter, the camera detects smiles and releases the shutter automatically.
- Video - Apple iPad 4 16GB‘s Video performance is also solid, with a few nifty additions. A slow-motion mode has been added and it's bundles of fun. The new camera and app allows shooting at 1080p@30fps. Once you've finished shooting you can move some sliders around and make any section move in slow motion. It's simple but it works extremely well. Bouncing on a trampoline will never look more elegant.
- Apple iPad 4 16GB has 1.2 MP front camera for selfies
- Apple iPad 4 16GB supports the following IEEE 802.11 standards exist or are in development to support the creation of technologies for wireless local area networking:
- 802.11a - 54 Mbps standard, 5 GHz signaling
- 802.11b - 11 Mbps standard, 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11g - 54 Mbps standard, 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11n - 100+ Mbps standard improvements over 802.11g
- 802.11ac utilizes dual-band wireless technology, supporting simultaneous connections on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands. 802.11ac offers backward compatibility to 802.11b/g/n and bandwidth rated up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band plus up to 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz.
- Apple iPad 4 16GB supports Bluetooth v4.0 Enables Low-Power, High-Speed Wireless Devices and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system) and A2DP a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system).
- Stand-by - Apple iPad 4 16GB stays Up to 720 hours.
- Talk Time - Apple iPad 4 16GB stays Up to 10 hours.
Warranty & Support
All our Apple iPad 4 Tablets are delivered to you direkt from our own warehouse and you are derfor always guaranteed to modtage the item quickly när you shop with us. Our Apple iPad 4 Tablets comes from one of the best leverandører of Apple products on the market, Ensuring you att all our products having great value and high quality. Our Apple iPad 4 Tablets havebeen tested and are 100% working.
For more inquiries, please consult our staff for further information.
To get more information on Apple iPad 4 Tablets please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org or 70400010. We are more than willing two help you if you have questions angående our Apple iPad 4 Tablets. All our support services are free.