Over time. the iPhone 5S has been sold in several versions. You have to find 5S model in several different colors. and there will also be an opportunity to find the model with different amounts of memory. whichever you prefer.
See the big and wide selection of used iPhone 5S models on this page and spare both the environment and your pocketbook for thousands of kronor by buying used!
|MODELNAVN || Apple iPhone 5S 16GB (Space grey) - Grade B - 1 års garanti |
|SKÆRM || |
- Type - LED-backlit IPS LCD. capacitive touchscreen. 16M colors
- Size - 4.0 inches
- Resolution - 640 x 1136 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch - Yes
- Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass. Oleophobic coating
|PLATFORM || |
- Operating System - iOS 10.2
- Chipset - Apple A7
- CPU - Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
- GPU - PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics)
|HUKOMMELSE || |
- Card Slot - None
- Internal - 16GB. 1 GB RAM DDR3
|KAMERA || |
- Primary - 8 MP. f/2.2. 29mm. phase detection autofocus. dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features - 1/3" sensor size. 1.5 µm pixel size. Geo-tagging. Touch Focus. HDR (photo/panorama). face/smile detection
- Video - 1080p@30fps. 720p@120fps
- Secondary - 1.2 MP. f/2.4. 31mm. 720p@30fps. face detection. HDR. FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
|FORBINDELSER || |
- WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n. dual-band. hotspot
- Bluetooth - v4.0. A2DP
|BATTERI || |
- Stand-by - Up to 250 hours (2G) / Up to 250 hours (3G)
- Talk Time - Up to 10 hours
- Music Play - Up to 40 hours
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB has LED-backlit a flat panel display which uses LED backlighting instead of the cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) backlighting and it has IPS (In-plane switching) a screen technology for liquid crystal displays (LCDs).
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB has 4.0 inches screen display.
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB has 640 pixels across and 1136 pixels down. written as 640 x 1136 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density) and is calculated by dividing the width or height of the screen by the number of pixels going across it.
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB has interface technology that enables input through pressure and gestures on multiple points on the surface of a device.
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB has a Corning Gorilla Glass screen. a popular brand of hardened glass used for high-end handset in the mobile industry and Oleophobic coating coating that provides a certain amount of finger smudge resistance to your smartphone's display.
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB has iOS 7 mobile operating system and it is upgradable to iOS 10.2.
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB currently uses Apple A7 a 64-bit system on a chip (SoC) features an Apple-designed 64-bit 1.3–1.4 GHz ARMv8-A dual-core CPU. called Cyclone.
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB has Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based). The ARMv8-A instruction set doubles the number of registers of the A7 compared to the ARMv7 used in A6. It has 31 general purpose registers that are each 64-bits wide and 32 floating-point/NEON registers that are each 128-bits wide.
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB has PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics) a fast-mobile graphics solution that is used in ARM SoCs like the Apple A7. It is a comparatively "wide" chip to achieve a high performance and a high energy efficiency at the same time. As a result. SoCs with the G6430 can also be used in smaller smartphones. However. it does occupy a comparatively large area on the chip in return.
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB has no memory card slot (but knowing Apple there will never be one).
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB has 1 GB RAM DDR3 and 16GB Internal Storage.
- Primay - Apple iPhone 5S 16GB has 8 MP primary camera on the rear.
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB has 1/3" sensor size
- Apple has increased pixel size to 1.5 µm pixel size. while keeping pixel count the same. thus creating a larger sensor.
- The Touch Focus feature on your iPhone. Normally. the camera focuses on a subject in the center of the display. which you’re reminded of when you momentarily see a square appear in the middle of the screen. adjusting the exposure and what photographers refer to as the white balance.
- It supports Geo-tagging the location of a photograph is automatically noted using the integrated GPS module.
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB face/smile detection function allows the camera to detect faces of your subjects and adjusts Autofocus Area. Flash Mode. Exposure Comp.. White Balance and Red Eye Reduction settings automatically. When using Smile Shutter. the camera detects smiles and releases the shutter automatically.
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB's camera does have improved HDR (photo/panorama) capabilities that will produce better color. tone and reduce motion blur.
- Video - Apple iPhone 5S 16GB‘s Video performance is also solid. with a few nifty additions. A slow-motion mode has been added and it's bundles of fun. The new camera and app allows shooting at 1080p@30fps. Once you've finished shooting you can move some sliders around and make any section move in slow motion. It's simple but it works extremely well. Bouncing on a trampoline will never look more elegant.
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB has 1.2 MP front camera for selfies
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB supports the following IEEE 802.11 standards exist or are in development to support the creation of technologies for wireless local area networking:
- 802.11a - 54 Mbps standard. 5 GHz signaling
- 802.11b - 11 Mbps standard. 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11g - 54 Mbps standard. 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11n - 100+ Mbps standard improvements over 802.11g
- 802.11ac utilizes dual-band wireless technology. supporting simultaneous connections on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands. 802.11ac offers backward compatibility to 802.11b/g/n and bandwidth rated up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band plus up to 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz.
- WIFI personal hotspot. allowing other devices to connect via WIFI
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB supports Bluetooth v4.0 Enables Low Energy data packet length extensions. secure connections. privacy upgrades. and the IP Support Profile. which helps to enable IoT applications and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system). and A2DP a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system).
- Stand-by - Apple iPhone 5S 16GB stays Up to 250 hours (2G) / Up to 250 hours (3G).
- Talk Time - Apple iPhone 5S 16GB stays Up to 10 hours.
- Music Play - Apple iPhone 5S 16GB stays Up to 40 hours.
Garanti & Support
Alle vores Apple iPhone 5S smartphones leveres direkte fra vores eget lager. Du er derfor altid garanteret at modtage varen hurtigt, når du handler hos os. Vores Apple iPhone 5S smartphones kommer fra en af de bedste leverandører på markedet og sikrer dig, at alle vores produkter har stor værdi og høj kvalitet. Vores Apple iPhone 5S smartphones er blevet testet og arbejder 100%.
For flere henvendelser henvises til vores medarbejdere for yderligere information.
For at få mere information om Apple iPhone 5S smartphones kontakt os venligst på firstname.lastname@example.org eller tlf.: 70 40 00 10. Vi er mere end villige til at hjælpe dig, hvis du har spørgsmål vedrørende vores Apple iPhone 5S smartphones. Al vores support service er gratis.