Når du vælger at gøre dit køb af en brugt iPad 2 hos Datamarked, skal du aldrig være et sekund i tvivl om, at du vil få dig et solidt og gedigent produkt, som er grundig kvalitetstjekket og uden fejl. Vi sørger nøje for at kontrollere, at alle produkterne er fejlfrie og virker 100%. Du kan derfor altid trygt lade dit valg falde på en brugt iPad 2 fra Datamarked, hvis du godt kunne tænke dig at få fat på en god og velfungerende iPad – men til en pris, der er markant mindre end det, som man typisk betaler for en ny.
|MODEL NAME || Apple iPad 2 16GB WiFi (Sort) - Grade B |
|DISPLAY || |
- Type - LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size - 9.7 inches
- Resolution - 768 x 1024 pixels (~132 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch - Yes
- Protection - Scratch-resistant glass, Oleophobic coating
|PLATFORM || |
- Operating System - iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 9.3.5
- Chipset - Apple A5
- CPU - Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU - PowerVR SGX543MP2
|MEMORY || |
- Card Slot - None
- Internal - 16GB, 512 MB RAM
|CAMERA || |
- Primary - 0.7 MP
- Features - None
- Video - 720p@30fps
- Secondary - VGA
|COMMUNICATION || |
- WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Bluetooth - v2.1, A2DP, EDR
|BATTERY || |
- Stand-by - Up to 720 hours
- Talk Time - Up to 9 hours
- Apple iPad 2 16GB has LED-backlit a flat panel display which uses LED backlighting instead of the cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) backlighting and it has IPS (In-plane switching) a screen technology for liquid crystal displays (LCDs).
- Apple iPad 2 16GB has 9.7 inches screen display.
- Apple iPad 2 16GB has 768 pixels across and 1024 pixels down, written as 768 x 1024 pixels (~132 ppi pixel density) and is calculated by dividing the width or height of the screen by the number of pixels going across it.
- Apple iPad 2 16GB has interface technology that enables input through pressure and gestures on multiple points on the surface of a device.
- Apple iPad 2 16GB has a Scratch-resistant glass a processed glass which is tougher than normal glass. So it resists scratches from sharp objects and Oleophobic coating provides a certain amount of finger smudge resistance to your smartphone's display and Oleophobic coating coating that provides a certain amount of finger smudge resistance to your smartphone's display.
- Apple iPad 2 16GB has iOS 4 mobile operating system and it is upgradable to iOS 9.3.5.
- Apple iPad 2 16GB currently uses Apple A5 a two ARM Cortex A9 cores onto a single die. The improvement over the A4 is tremendous. At the single core level, Apple shortened the integer pipeline without reducing clock speed. With a shorter pipeline the A5 gets more done per clock, and without decreasing clock speed the A5 inherently achieves better performance at the same clock.
- Apple iPad 2 16GB has Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 a 32-bit processor core licensed by ARM Holdings implementing the ARMv7-A architecture. It is a multicore processor providing up to 4 cache-coherent cores.
- Apple iPad 2 16GB has PowerVR SGX543MP2 an integrated graphics card for ARM based SoCs. It is e.g. used in the Apple A5 (iPhone 4s and iPad 2) and offers 8 unified shader cores that support OpenGL ES 2.0.
- Apple iPad 2 16GB has no memory card slot (but knowing Apple there will never be one).
- Apple iPad 2 16GB has 512 MB RAM and 16GB Internal Storage.
- Primay - Apple iPad 2 16GB has 0.7 MP primary camera on the rear.
- Video - Apple iPad 2 16GB‘s Video performance is also solid, with a few nifty additions. A slow-motion mode has been added and it's bundles of fun. The new camera and app allows shooting at 720p@30fps. Once you've finished shooting you can move some sliders around and make any section move in slow motion. It's simple but it works extremely well. Bouncing on a trampoline will never look more elegant.
- Secondary - Apple iPad 2 16GB has a VGA camera a 640 pixels wide by 480 pixels tall (or vice-versa in portrait orientation). VGA is larger than CIF, QCIF, and QVGA, but smaller than 1 megapixel. (VGA is equivalent to 0.3 megapixel).
- Apple iPad 2 16GB supports the following IEEE 802.11 standards exist or are in development to support the creation of technologies for wireless local area networking:
- 802.11a - 54 Mbps standard, 5 GHz signaling
- 802.11b - 11 Mbps standard, 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11g - 54 Mbps standard, 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11n - 100+ Mbps standard improvements over 802.11g
- 802.11ac utilizes dual-band wireless technology, supporting simultaneous connections on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands. 802.11ac offers backward compatibility to 802.11b/g/n and bandwidth rated up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band plus up to 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz.
- Apple iPad 2 16GB supports Bluetooth v2.1 features 'Near Field Pairing' (NFC) which will automatically pair two devices when they are held very close together. This is augmented by an unspecified upgrade to general pairing which will see headsets also 'reduce steps for the user' before connection and A2DP a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system).
- Stand-by - Apple iPad 2 16GB stays Up to 720 hours.
- Talk Time - Apple iPad 2 16GB stays Up to 9 hours.
Warranty & Support
All our Apple iPad 2 Tablets are delivered to you directly from our own warehouse and you are, therefore, always guaranteed to receive the item quickly when you shop with us. Our Apple iPad 2 Tablets comes from one of the best suppliers of Apple products on the market, ensuring you that all our products have great value and high quality. Our Apple iPad 2 Tablets have been tested and are 100% working.
For more inquiries, please consult our staff for further information.
To get more information on Apple iPad 2 Tablets please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 70400010. We are more than willing to help you if you have questions regarding our Apple iPad 2 Tablets. All our support service are free.