Hos Datamarked forhandler vi et stort og alsidigt sortiment af forskellige typer af brugte iPhones. Hvis du godt kunne tænke dig at få fat på en brugt iPhone 6S til en konkurrencedygtig pris. har du her på siden mulighed for at finde et bredt udvalg bestående af flere forskellige typer af brugte iPhone 6S telefoner med forskellig hukommelse. så du kan finde lige præcis den model. som er den rette for lige netop dig.
Vores billige brugte iPhone 6S som er refurbished. dvs. lettere brugte. Vores brugte iPhone 6S leveres med 1 års garanti og 14 dages fortrydelsesret. Vi garanterer at den modtage brugte iPhone 6S er ny installeret og klar til brug ved levering (medmindre andet er nævnt i annoncen).
Til alle brugte iPhone 6S medfølger strømforsyning samt USB lader kabel Find de bedste priser på en brugt iPhone 6S her
Hvis du gerne vil finde dig de bedste priser på en iPhone 6S. er der hos Datamarked rig mulighed for. at du kan gøre dig en god handel. Ved at gøre dit køb af en iPhone 6S brugt gennem Datamarked.dk kan du nemlig spare masser af penge i forhold til. hvis du valgte at gøre dig et køb af en ny model. som typisk koster mange tusinde kroner mere. Se det store udvalg af brugte iPhone 6S her på siden – og find lige nøjagtig den som efterkommer netop dig og dine behov!
The iPhone 6S has a similar design to the Apple iPhone 6 but it has an updated hardware. including a strengthened chassis and upgraded system-on-chip. a 12-megapixel camera. improved fingerprint recognition sensor. and LTE Advanced support. The iPhone 6S also introduces a new hardware feature known as "3D Touch". which enables pressure-sensitive touch inputs.
Compared to iPhone 6. The iPhone 6S has improved speed it has a new processor. it has a faster wireless. quicker Touch ID sensor); a sturdier body; better front and rear cameras; and a bold new 3D Touch pressure-sensitive display which offers new iOS shortcuts.
|| Apple iPhone 6S 16GB (Guld) - Grade B - 1 års garanti
- Type - LED-backlit IPS LCD. capacitive touchscreen. 16M colors
- Size - 4.7 inches
- Resolution - 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch - Yes
- Protection - Ion-strengthened glass. Oleophobic coating
- Operating System - iOS 10.2
- Chipset - Apple A9
- CPU - Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister
- GPU - PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
- Card Slot - None
- Internal - 16GB. 2 GB RAM
- Primary - 12 MP. f/2.2. 29mm. phase detection autofocus. dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features - 1/3" sensor size. 1.22 µm pixel size. Geo-tagging. Touch Focus. HDR (photo/panorama). face/smile detection. simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording
- Video - 2160p@30fps. 1080p@60fps. 1080p@120fps. 720p@240fps
- Secondary - 5 MP. f/2.2. 31mm. 1080p@30fps. 720p@240fps. face detection. HDR. panorama
- WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac. dual-band. hotspot
- Bluetooth - v4.2. A2DP. LE
- Stand-by - Up to 240 hours
- Talk Time - Up to 14 hours
- Music Play - Up to 50 hours
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB has LED-backlit a flat panel display which uses LED backlighting instead of the cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) backlighting and it has IPS (In-plane switching) a screen technology for liquid crystal displays (LCDs).
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB has 4.7 inches screen display.
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB has 1080 pixels across and 1920 pixels down. written as 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density) and is calculated by dividing the width or height of the screen by the number of pixels going across it.
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB has interface technology that enables input through pressure and gestures on multiple points on the surface of a device.
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB has a Ion-strengthened glass glass is an artificially strengthened material. made by dipping glass into a molten salt bath of potassium nitrate. Potassium ions in the salt bath diffuse into the glass. creating a hardened compression layer on the surface and Oleophobic coating coating that provides a certain amount of finger smudge resistance to your smartphone's display.
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB has iOS 9 mobile operating system and it is upgradable to iOS 10.2.
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB currently uses Apple A9 chip with 64-bit architecture. The A9 features an Apple-designed 64-bit 1.85 GHz ARMv8-A dual-core CPU called Twister. The A9 in the iPhone 6S has 2 GB of LPDDR4 RAM included in the package. The A9 has a per-core L1 cache of 64 KB for data and 64 KB for instructions. an L2 cache of 3 MB shared by both CPU cores. and a 4 MB L3 cache that services the entire SoC and acts as a victim cache.
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB has Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister. 2GB of LPDDR4 RAM. a dedicated image processor and an M9 motion coprocessor that handles data from the accelerometer. gyroscope and compass.
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB has PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics) the fastest GPU for smartphones and even bests current tablet GPUs. The GT7600 is part of the Series 7XT line-up and is based on a unified shader architecture with 6 clusters that integrate 384 (FP16) and 192 (FP32) ALU cores. Compared to the Series 6XT GPU in the Apple A8 and A8x.
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB has no memory card slot (but knowing Apple there will never be one).
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB has 2 GB RAM and 16GB Internal Storage.
- Primay - Apple iPhone 6S 16GB has 12 MP primary camera on the rear.
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB has 1/3" sensor size
- Apple has increased pixel size to 1.22 µm pixel size. while keeping pixel count the same. thus creating a larger sensor.
- The Touch Focus feature on your iPhone. Normally. the camera focuses on a subject in the center of the display. which you’re reminded of when you momentarily see a square appear in the middle of the screen. adjusting the exposure and what photographers refer to as the white balance.
- It supports Geo-tagging the location of a photograph is automatically noted using the integrated GPS module.
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB face/smile detection function allows the camera to detect faces of your subjects and adjusts Autofocus Area. Flash Mode. Exposure Comp.. White Balance and Red Eye Reduction settings automatically. When using Smile Shutter. the camera detects smiles and releases the shutter automatically.
- Videos shot in 4K resolution will have 4x more pixels than Full HD videos. which was the previous maximum resolution that the iPhones recorded video in. Additionally. you will also be able to shoot 8MP photos while recording 4K videos on the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB's camera does have improved HDR (photo/panorama) capabilities that will produce better color. tone and reduce motion blur.
- Video - Apple iPhone 6S 16GB‘s Video performance is also solid. with a few nifty additions. A slow-motion mode has been added and it's bundles of fun. The new camera and app allows shooting at 2160p@30fps. Once you've finished shooting you can move some sliders around and make any section move in slow motion. It's simple but it works extremely well. Bouncing on a trampoline will never look more elegant.
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB has 5 MP front camera for selfies
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB supports the following IEEE 802.11 standards exist or are in development to support the creation of technologies for wireless local area networking:
- 802.11a - 54 Mbps standard. 5 GHz signaling
- 802.11b - 11 Mbps standard. 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11g - 54 Mbps standard. 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11n - 100+ Mbps standard improvements over 802.11g
- 802.11ac utilizes dual-band wireless technology. supporting simultaneous connections on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands. 802.11ac offers backward compatibility to 802.11b/g/n and bandwidth rated up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band plus up to 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz.
- WIFI personal hotspot. allowing other devices to connect via WIFI
- Apple iPhone 6S 16GB supports Bluetooth v4.2 Enables Low Energy data packet length extensions. secure connections. privacy upgrades. and the IP Support Profile. which helps to enable IoT applications and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system). and A2DP a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system).
- Stand-by - Apple iPhone 6S 16GB stays Up to 240 hours.
- Talk Time - Apple iPhone 6S 16GB stays Up to 14 hours.
- Music Play - Apple iPhone 6S 16GB stays Up to 50 hours.