The new iPod touch from Apple is a true technological gem - also is its pioneering and innovative slim design pure pleasure.
Apple iPod touch is among others equipped with FaceTime technology: a video-calling feature that makes it easy and convenient to communicate with your friends. By pressing a single button, you can see your friends, no matter where in the world they are.
IPod touch also has two integrated cameras: one in front of the screen, which is great for FaceTime and the other back to film the setting you want.
In addition, this Ipod a Retina display, with a resolution of 960 x 640 pixels, which is equal to stunning video images and the opportunity to play with a good image resolution. Also its backlight allows you to use it in low light, without overloading the eyes.
iPod touch from Apple is equipped with an HD camera that allows you to record videos in HD 720p. These videos, you can then share with your friends by putting it to your computer.
Last but not least, it is equipped with a smart A4 mobile processor that is both powerful and energy-saving.
|Model Name |
|Apple iPod Touch 8GB (Sort) (4.gen) (Iphone) |
|DISPLAY || |
• Type - LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
• Size - 3.5 inches
• Resolution - 640 x 960 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
• Multitouch - Yes
• Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass, oleophobic coating
|PLATFORM || |
• Operating System - iOS 4.1, upgradable to iOS 6.1.6
• Chipset - Apple A4
• CPU - 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8
• GPU - PowerVR SGX535
|MEMORY || |
• Card Slot - None
• Internal - 8GB, 512 MB RAM
|CAMERA || |
• Primary - 0.70 MP, f/2.8, autofocus, LED flash
• Features - 1/3.2" sensor size, 1.75 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, HDR photo
• Video - 720p@30fps
• Secondary - VGA, 480p@30fps, videocalling over Wi-Fi only
|COMMUNICATION || |
• WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
• Bluetooth - v2.1, A2DP
|BATTERY || |
• Stand-by - Up to 300 hours (2G) / Up to 300 hours (3G)
• Talk Time - Up to 14 hours (2G) / Up to 7 hours (3G)
• Music Play - Up to 40 hours
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB has LED-backlit a flat panel display which uses LED backlighting instead of the cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) backlighting and it has IPS (In-plane switching) a screen technology for liquid crystal displays (LCDs).
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB has 3.5 inches screen display.
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB has 640 pixels across and 960 pixels down, written as 640x960 with 330 PPI (pixels per inch) pixel density and is calculated by dividing the width or height of the screen by the number of pixels going across it.
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB has interface technology that enables input through pressure and gestures on multiple points on the surface of a device.
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB has a Corning's Gorilla Glass screen, a popular brand of hardened glass used for high-end handset in the mobile industry and Oleophobic coating that provides a certain amount of finger smudge resistance to your smartphone's display.
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB has iOS 4.1 mobile operating system and it is upgradable to iOS 6.1.6.
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB currently uses Apple A4 a 32-bit system on a chip (SoC) features an Apple-designed 32-bit 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 CPU core CPU.
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB has ARM Cortex-A8 core a highly-optimized by ARM for performance and power efficiency. With the ability to scale in speed from 300MHz to 1.35GHz, the AM335x Cortex-A8-based processor can meet the requirements for power optimized systems with a power budget of less than 1W. The Cortex-A8 core is a dual-issue superscalar architecture capable of achieving 2 Dhrystone MIPs per MHz (DMIPS/MHz).
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB has PowerVR SGX535 is an integrated graphics card that can be found in mostly ARM based SoCs for tablets and smartphones. It offers 2 pixel and 2 vertex shaders that are usually clocked at 200 MHz.
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB has no memory card slot (but knowing Apple there will never be one).
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB has 512 MB RAM and 8GB Internal Storage.
Primay - Apple iPod Touch 8GB has 0.70-megapixel primary camera on the rear.
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB has 1/3.2" camera sensor
- Apple has increased pixel size to 1.5µm (from 1.4µm), while keeping pixel count the same, thus creating a larger sensor.
- The Touch Focus feature on your iPhone. Normally, the camera focuses on a subject in the center of the display, which you’re reminded of when you momentarily see a square appear in the middle of the screen, adjusting the exposure and what photographers refer to as the white balance.
- It supports geotagging the location of a photograph is automatically noted using the integrated GPS module.
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB Face and Smile Detection function allows the camera to detect faces of your subjects and adjusts Autofocus Area, Flash Mode, Exposure Comp., White Balance and Red Eye Reduction settings automatically. When using Smile Shutter, the camera detects smiles and releases the shutter automatically.
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB's camera does have improved HDR capabilities that will produce better color, tone and reduce motion blur.
Video - Apple iPod Touch 8GB‘s Video performance is also solid, with a few nifty additions. A slow-motion mode has been added and it's bundles of fun. The new camera and app allows shooting at 720p 30fps. Once you've finished shooting you can move some sliders around and make any section move in slow motion. It's simple but it works extremely well. Bouncing on a trampoline will never look more elegant.
Secondary - Apple iPod Touch 8GB has a VGA camera a 640 pixels wide by 480 pixels tall (or vice-versa in portrait orientation). VGA is larger than CIF, QCIF, and QVGA, but smaller than 1 megapixel. (VGA is equivalent to 0.3 megapixel).
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB supports the following IEEE 802.11 standards exist or are in development to support the creation of technologies for wireless local area networking:
- 802.11b - 11 Mbps standard, 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11g - 54 Mbps standard, 2.4 GHz signaling
- 802.11n - 100+ Mbps standard improvements over 802.11g
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB supports Bluetooth v2.1 features 'Near Field Pairing' (NFC) which will automatically pair two devices when they are held very close together. This is augmented by an unspecified upgrade to general pairing which will see headsets also 'reduce steps for the user' before connection and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system).
Stand-by - Apple iPod Touch 8GB stays up to 300 hours in 2G and 3G when fully charged.
Talk Time - Apple iPod Touch 8GB stays up to 14 hours in 2G and Up to 7 hours (3G) when fully charged.
Music Play - Apple iPod Touch 8GB stays up to 40 hours when fully charged.
Warranty & Support
All our Apple iPod Touch Smartphones are delivered to you directly from our own warehouse and you are, therefore, always guaranteed to receive the item quickly when you shop with us. Our Apple iPod Touch Smartphones comes from one of the best suppliers of Apple products on the market, ensuring you that all our products have great value and high quality. Our Apple iPod Touch Smartphones have been tested and are 100% working.
For more inquiries, please consult our staff for further information.
To get more information on Apple iPod Touch Smartphones please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 70400010. We are more than willing to help you if you have questions regarding our Apple iPod Touch Smartphones. All our support service are free.
ReservedelsnumreApple iPod Touch 8GB (Sort)
Kompatible modellerFarve: Sort